Farm on 23.5 acres with well-kept rancher and several outbuildings affords LOTS of potential at this price point! Home has been lovingly cared for and is spacious with plenty of room to expand. You'll find easy care finishes, a beautiful sunroom full of lovely greenery, a cozy family room, lots of natural light and an oversized garage with plenty of parking and room for storage. There are several outbuildings as well along with 5 poultry houses. Potential buyers will have to confirm with Integrators on what will be required to place birds with new buyers if buyers plan to resume poultry operation. If poultry farming isn't for you, tear down the poultry houses and have cleared land for horses, farm animals or even build new poultry house(s). You could also retrofit poultry houses into stalls, tack rooms etc and potentially board horses. Property is easily worth the list price just based on the home, outbuildings and land alone!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
2,306 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Range Hood, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Stone Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Trees. Cleared, Trees/Wooded, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price