Welcome home! Gorgeous, spacious 4 bedroom home in the serene and picturesque The Downs on the Severn. Ranch style home on 1.4 acre with over 4,400 sq ft of living space! Enjoy the ease of one floor living with the main floor serving as the hub of the home and the fully finished basement with a second kitchen can be used as an in-law suite. The open main floor is filled with sunlight from the floor to ceiling windows providing great views of the woods and gives a feel of being secluded in nature. Move-in ready kitchen with stainless appliances and has table space. Off the kitchen is a cozy fireplace making for a great sitting space for people to gather. The living room opens to a large deck ideal for grilling and entertaining. Two primary suites on the main floor plus two bedrooms. Finished basement provides plentiful additional living space for a family/rec room or an in-law suite. The walk-out basement opens to a patio and the spacious grounds with established plants/trees. Home has good bones with the roof, septic system and hot water heater are new as of 2021. New central vacuum system and exterior painted in 2022. Great community amenities including private swimming pool and two marina. While peacefully nestled off the Severn River, downtown Annapolis is easily accessible with plentiful dining and shopping options. Home appraised as-is at $858,000 in June of 2022.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Public Septic System
4,415 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Cook Top Range, Energy Star Appliance(S), Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Trash Compactor, Water Dispenser, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price