Original owners have lovingly taken care of this traditional home in Stonington. Step inside and feel the warmth-here are some of the updates--hardwood floors, newer roof, granite counters in kitchen and baths, dishwasher, washer, freezer, refrigerator, skylights, carpeting, new water line from home to street, gas fireplace, and heat pumps. First floor half bath has been remodeled. Inside you will enjoy an enormous cooking island, eat in kitchen, first floor laundry, large office, family room, dining and living room. French doors open to a serene back yard and wonderful deck. You are surrounded by nature. Upstairs there are four bedrooms. The master is extremely generous, vaulted ceilings, glorious master closet and large open master en suite. The basement has been partially finished, but has plenty of room for expansion-rough-in in basement. The community has a large dock and the community has its own pier. There is a tot lot, stone patio, gardens, storage house, restroom facilities, kayak area, tennis courts, multi purpose court and scenic overlook. This home is steps away from the Magothy River. Walk into this home and you will know you are home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
3,376 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Other.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- The Magothy River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Back Yard, Front Yard, Fishing. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Front Yard, Secluded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Pier/Dock, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price