Words cannot describe the property as it speaks for itself. Immaculate 34 acre farmette with approximately 10 acres cleared, 8 acres in pasture with six strand high tensile steel fencing with solar charger, balance is wooded acreage . 30x40 Morton Building with concrete flooring, lighting and wiring, loft, 2 stables and work benches. 16x10 oak run in shed. 28 panel Solar array on back of barn which is owned. Home was built in 2008, one owner property, Spray foam insulation, sealed crawl space with dehumidifier. Attached two car garage which is insulated, and finished. Property consists of two parcels, Main parcel is 31.77 acres which is tax ID 09-085394, the other parcel is 2.05 acres tax ID 09-013687 for a total of approximately 34 acres. House is wired for standby generator. The residence offers a first level master bedroom with walk in closet and master bath has granite double sink vanity, tile flooring, and walk in shower. Hardwood floors in foyer, and dining room, Kitchen has tile flooring, granite counter tops, custom made oak cabinetry , under cabinet lighting, and recessed lighting, stainless steel appliances of which the range is a gas down draft range. Breakfast nook off kitchen over looking back yard and pasture area. Family room has two atrium doors that lead out to deck and a brick masonry hearth with a soap stone wood burning stove. 2nd level offers two spacious bedrooms of which each have oversized walk in closets.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Private Water Service
2,100 sq. ft
Wicomico County Public Schools
JAMES M. BENNETT
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Instant Hot Water
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Solar, Wood. Forced Air, Central.
- Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS