MOVE IN READY! This beautiful country home features an open layout with a chef's kitchen, dining and living room combo with vaulted ceiling on just under three acres! CUSTOM hardwood floors throughout. Two spacious guest bedrooms and master bedroom with private ensuite and walk in closet. Enjoy the gorgeous views from the back deck overlooking established Willow Trees perfect for entertaining. Side yard features mature fruit trees including apples, peaches, nectarines, plums, pears and cherries! Encapsulated crawlspace, extensive landscaping and so much more! Do not miss your chance to see this Queen Anne's County beauty. *Small portion of the property is currently tilled by a local farmer, Crops would be property of the farmer until harvest.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service
1,506 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Stone Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Secluded, Cleared.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price