Where charming meets modern! Looking for more space? This home has over 2,400 sq. ft. with three spacious bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, additional den/office space and Florida/sunroom. Whether you are the chef of the house or not, this kitchen will WOW you! Granite Countertops, soft close cabinets, dual oven with cook top and plenty of storage! Beyond the brick walking path, the backyard features a fenced in portion, tool shed, luxurious swim spa, chicken coop (could be storage), large shop, sitting area with fire pit and so much more. This is one you have to see to take in all of its beauty! Located a short distance to the Choptank River on a quiet street.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, Private Wa
2,443 sq. ft
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Caroline County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Mud Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Driveway.
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price