Extraordinary only begins to describe this wonderful property. 3 finished floors of magnificence! Fabulous gourmet kitchen, huge walk in pantry, lovely large heated screened porch, lap pool, heated, w/ remote controlled shades and roof, high ceilings, custom cabinets, propane heat & cooking, whole house generator, 1st floor master w/ his & hers baths & his & hers walk-in closets. Sun drenched great room w/ gas fireplace w/ custom 18' floor to ceiling facade, wide planked Walnut flooring throughout most of the main floor & beyond, 1st floor library & formal dining room. Silhouette blinds throughout most of the home (most motorized), welcoming 8' stained glass front doors, 3-4 more guest bedrooms, theater room, upper level porches and balcony, finished storage space, allowing for even more finished area, attached shed & extensive landscaping, lawn & garden sprinkler systems, upscale garage space & more! THE WATER VIEWS ARE FANTASTIC! Located on a point, you can see out to the river & bay. You have your own private living shoreline, as well as a PERSONAL BOAT SLIP & additional jet ski lift. Too many fine features to list!!! Convenient to bike trail, stores, gym, restaurants, major routes & 3 golf courses! Come see for yourself. Take the virtual tour on line.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, French Provincial
5 Full/1 Half
5,650 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Library, Media, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Stained Glass, Casement, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated, Lap
- Lot View
- Bay, Panoramic, River, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Winchester Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Fountain, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Level, Pond.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)