This exceptional residence has been meticulously maintained and updated with integrity so as not to detract from the elegance of it's design. There's a delightful covered front porch, dramatic staircase, generously proportioned rooms, family and formal dining areas, exquisite detailing, magnificent garden setting, gleaming pine floors, relaxing sun room, modern systems and an attic that would make a charming studio for an artist or writer. The summer of '20 will be a fun time to start making memories in the sparkling in-ground pool with brand new liner! Carefully preserved and updated with every modern convenience, this glorious home is ready for her new owners!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding
3,026 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Kent County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Dirt, Partial, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence
- Partial, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)