The Bradford is a 3 BR, 2 Bath Ranch Home. A well-appointed kitchen opens into the breakfast nook and is adjacent to the family living areas. The open, airy floor plan is perfect for entertaining friends and family! A spacious master suite includes a private master bath and large walk in closet. Additionally, the Bradford also includes a two-car garage. Longboat Estates is a water-oriented community featuring an outdoor pool, 2 fishing piers and a boat ramp for the owners of this beautiful community. Donât miss out, come visit today! Please call sales office at 443-225-6833 or Della Keyes at 410-459-2528. Model open from 11-5 daily at 101 Mako Drive.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Vinyl Siding, Frame
1,625 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Insulated
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Composition Shingle
- Body of Water
- Jenkins Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Cleared.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)