Travel down the tree canopied lane of Red Bridges Rd in Greensboro, Maryland, and it will lead you to a gorgeous, custom-built, Georgian style home, perfectly situated on 25 acres, along the Choptank River. The exterior color palette was chosen to complement the woodland backdrop, and the eight columns that support and embellish the regal front porches were all harvested and milled from the homesite, all paying homage to its majestic location. The front porch leads you to a gorgeous front door with framed glass surrounds that bathes the foyer with light and welcomes you into explore this traditional home. Inside, architectural details of crown moldings, fluted window casings, chair rail, wainscotting, turned handrails and gracious gathering and entertaining spaces are found throughout. Prepare gourmet meals in the bright and airy, eat-in kitchen featuring crisp white display cabinetry, ample Quartz topped counter prep spaces, a suite of stainless appliances, pantry, and breakfast nook with picture window, a wonderful spot for your morning coffee watching the nature outside that abounds. The family room off the kitchen is anchored by a wood burning stove with corner brick surround and hearth and offers access to the expansive screened porch. The formal dining and living rooms flank the foyer, each finished in their own traditional design elements and are perfect spaces for entertaining. Off the kitchen there is a powder bath, tucked away laundry, and interior access to the over-sized garage offering cabinetry storage, work bench area, and walk-up to an unfinished loft, outfitted with electric, sub-flooring, and bathed in light from the dormer windows. The main level of the home also boasts a private In-law au pair suite, that provides a main level bedroom for the house with ensuite, as well as a second kitchen and second family room. A great space for out-of-town guests, or a potential revenue producing apartment. There is a stair walk down to the improved crawl space below, complete with full electric and lighting, dehumidifier, and abundant built-in storage. Ascend the foyer staircase to the main primary bedroom boasting an ensuite bath, a substantial walk-in closet with shelving and window, offering private access to the front balcony. Down the hall are three additional bedrooms, one with front balcony access, and a hall bath completing the upper level. Step outside, where your adventures begin, 25 acres of woodlands and approximately 1300 ft of riverbank along the Choptank River await your exploration. There are multiple water access points to launch your kayaks and canoes or drop in a tube for an easy float downstream on your private lazy river. There is a detached studio adjacent to the house, a quiet space to create, do yoga, or make your hobby room, also a shed roof storage corral is available for your ATV toys, and the quintessential 3-sided outdoor shower- (who needs a 4th wall and door out here), to clean up after a full day of play before heading in for the evening. Located just a short drive to US RT50, and approximately 1 hr. to Annapolis, and under 2 hrs. to DC. The owners recently invested in supplying the home with high-speed cable internet, so you can work remotely with no interruption. Donât wait, come see this amazing property today, before itâs gone!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Georgian, 2+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Rent, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water He
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,808 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Caroline County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway, Private.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Choptank River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Outside Shower, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Bulkheaded, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price