Queen Anne's County! Welcome Home, Nothing to do but move in! This spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom well maintained home is ready for new memories. Open kitchen, dining and living area with the Master bedroom off of the kitchen and two more spacious bedrooms and a full bath down the hall. Enclosed back porch to enjoy peaceful in town evenings! New flooring throughout the kitchen, living room and hallway. New heat pump less than five years old. Front ramp can be easily removed if desired. Walking distance to the town park. Come join the quaint small town living in this beautiful rancher!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service
1,568 sq. ft
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Wheelchair Modifications, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Enclosed
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price