Exceptional Renovated Colonial was completely redone in 2005 to include Electric, Plumbing, Dry Wall and much much More. Some rooms feature 9' ceilings and original ornate molding. The Kitchen offers Solid Wood Cabinets. Most of the flooring was cut & milled from Georgia Pine and the Home was built with the trees that grew in the back yard. There are still Pecan and Walnut trees that provide plenty of shade. There is a lovely rear Deck for entertaining and the Front Porch is a Beautiful place to relax with a tall glass of fresh Lemonade. The Crawl space has been Encapsulated. Please don't miss the chance to own this Classic Renovated Colonial. 24 Hr. Notice Required . All of this is within 5 min. to Groceries, Shopping, State Park , a 4 mile walking trail and the Marshy Hope & Boat ramp. This is 2 blocks from the downtown waterfront 4 mile walk way along the Marshy Hope River.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,584 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Caroline County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Electric Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Vinyl Frame, Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Street Lights, Landscaped, Trees, Back Yard. Landscaping, Trees/Wooded, Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price